How Do I Know I Need New Windows?
Do you feel cold or hot air coming through your windows even when you’ve closed them? Do the frames look chipped or faded? Are they getting harder to close and lock? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions or have noticed other issues with the windows in your home, then it’s time for window replacement by Hinkle Roofing’s home improvement experts.
Signs That You Need Window Replacement
- Energy bills that are rising despite no obvious extra usage.
- Windows are hard to open or swollen shut.
- Wood window frames are rotting from excess moisture.
- Windows are damaged in any way or even broken in places.
- You see water on the floor from leaking windows.
- You hear a lot of external noise even though you have double-paned windows.
Affordable Windows, Expert Installation
Windows are crucial to a comfortable home. Not only do they improve curb appeal and increase home value, they let in natural light and help with overall energy efficiency. Don’t overlook small problems that may have a more significant impact on your home’s overall comfort level than you expect.
The team at Hinkle Roofing offers customers high-quality vinyl replacement windows in a wide range of designs.. Now’s the time to refresh your home with beautiful, functioning windows that transform your space and provide comfort and security at the same time!