Enjoy the Beauty of a New Cedar Roof
Cedar Roofing Stands the Test of Time
If you’re in the market for a new roofing system and have settled on cedar for its rustic appeal, let Hinkle Roofing handle the heavy lifting. We’ve served homeowners in Birmingham for 110 years and can provide you with the certified technicians, top-quality materials and focused precision that are necessary to ensure a successful installation.
Advantages of a Cedar Roof
- Naturally beautiful. You’ll enjoy the unique look of cedar for years to come as it ages to a soft, silver-grey color.
- Durable. A cedar roof will last several decades with proper care. It can stand up well to hurricanes, rainstorms, snowstorms, hail and other severe weather events.
- Wind-resistant. Let the strong winds blow – cedar can handle them.
- Energy-efficient. Cedar offers excellent natural insulation, which means more energy savings for you.
- Eco-friendly. Today’s cedar roofing comes from carefully managed forests where trees are sustainably harvested. When a cedar roof is ready to be replaced, it is completely recyclable.
Expert Cedar Roof Installation
Once you make the decision to install a cedar roof, you’ll have plenty of choices when it comes to look and style. There’s red and white cedar, sanded and sawn cedar shingles, handsplit and tapersawn cedar shakes, all in varying sizes and colors to fit your desired aesthetic. Our licensed technicians have worked with every variation and will be happy to guide you through every stage of the installation process. We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations on every project, every day, and your project will be no exception.