Double Hung Windows
Double hung windows will not only give your home a new and improved look, but they’ll also increase the energy efficiency of your home, making you and your family more comfortable and your home more enjoyable.
Double-Hung Window Features:
- Super Spacer®– A hi-tech glass spacer system for energy conservation
- Tilt Latches– Release the window sashes, allowing them to tilt in for easy cleaning and smoother operation
- Sash Limit Locks– Allows for only a partial opening for security
- True-Position Balance System– Balancing system that operates easily, quietly and prevents the window from slipping
- Groove– Cut in the bottom sash for the vinyl “fin” to fit into, creating a tight, secure fit
- Cam-Style Locks– Durable locking system that ensures the sashes pull together for a superior weather-proof seal and security
- Higher Sill Dam– ¼” dam improves structural stability, while the beveled edge creates an attractive, clean finish
- Extruded Lift Rail– Lift rail that is part of the sash, ensuring that it will never pop out during opening
- Foam-filled Main Frame– Foam filling inside the structure of the window, adding structural stability and insulation
All of our double-hung windows are custom made and professionally installed, and we guarantee the installation. With custom manufacturing, you can customize your double-hung window to the exact style for your home. Your home is your biggest investment and that’s why purchasing quality replacement windows from Hinkle Roofing only improves the value of your investment.