Get an Affordable, Energy-Efficient TPO Roof
A thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) roof is a great option to consider when you’re looking at roofing systems, especially commercial roofing. While this material cannot be used for every project, if you decide on a TPO roof, it can afford you some great benefits.
Advantages of a TPO Roof
- Easy installation. Lightweight material is easy to work with so your project is completed faster, which will save you time and money whether it’s for your home or business.
- Durability. Get superior wind and UV resistance with TPO. Over time, it gathers less mold and dirt, and it’s also resistant to tears and rips.
- Color options. TPO is available in a range of colors including grey, tan, black and white.
- Energy efficiency. TPO reflect the sun’s rays and keeps your building refreshingly cool in the summer. You’ll save on energy bills.
- Long-term performance. TPO includes manufacturer warranties up to 30 years.
Top-Quality TPO Roof Installation
Thinking about replacing the roof on your home or business? Hinkle Roofing can guide you through the installation of a TPO roof seamlessly. Our certified roofing professionals understand every stage of the process and can handle all the minute details that need attention to ensure a successful installation of your new system. We’re ready to be your roofer for life.