Experienced Vinyl Siding Installation
Ready to get new siding installed? Are you leaning toward vinyl siding? Hinkle Roofing has taken care of customers in the Birmingham area for over 110 years, and we fully understand the benefits and drawbacks of this siding material. Before you make a final decision, take a moment to understand the pros and cons of installing vinyl siding on your home or business.
Advantages of Vinyl Siding
- Great affordability and fast installation, which means less time and money spent.
- Will never rot or rust.
- Low maintenance and no painting required.
- Crafted from strong PVC plastic resin which means it’s tough enough to withstand the elements. Can last up to 40 years, depending on the product.
- Multiple profiles, textures and colors to choose from. It’s easy to custom-design the look you want.
Disadvantages of Vinyl Siding
- Susceptible to cracking.
- Can loosen in strong winds if it’s not well secured.
- If sections of siding start to weaken or sustain damage, you’ll have to replace whole panels.
- If it’s not properly installed, it can leak and allow decay.
Making a Decision
Let the experts at Hinkle Roofing help you decide if vinyl siding is the right choice for you and your home or business. If you select vinyl siding, you can ensure adequate protection and a boost in your home’s curb appeal. We will then custom-bend and cut the pieces to fit your property.