Sliding windows are ideal for homeowners who appreciate a clear and unobstructed view of the outdoors. Sliding windows create a wide viewing area for any room with the convenience of operable sashes for ventilation.
Sliding Window Features:
- Brass Roller– Ensures smooth and quiet operation
- Super Spacer®– A hi-tech glass spacer system that makes your windows energy efficient
- Tilt Latches– Release the window sashes, allowing them to tilt in for easy cleaning and giving the window smoother operation
- Sash Limit Locks– Fold out of window to allow only partial opening for security
- Groove– Cut in the bottom sash for the vinyl “fin” to fit into, creating a tight, secure fit
- Cam-Style Locks– Cutting-edge locking system that not only ensures the sashes pull together for a superior weather-proof seal, but also makes your home more secure
- Higher Sill Dam– ¼” dam improves structural stability, while the beveled edge creates and attractive, clean finish
- Extruded Slide Rail– Lift rail that is part of the sash, ensuring that it will never pop out during opening
- Foam-filled Main Frame– Foam filling inside the structure of the window, adding structural stability and insulation
Our sliding windows for your home are available in two or three-lite configurations, with the same color, grid and glass options as all of our UniShield® windows. All of our windows are custom made and professionally installed, guaranteeing a perfect fit every time.
FREE Replacement Window Estimate
Contact us today at (205) 352-1940 to schedule a free sliding replacement window estimate. We’ll show you how new windows can improve the value of your home.