The longer-lasting solution to an old and failing roof is replacement. This home improvement project, however, takes careful planning. With your important time and money involved, you need to be sure to make the most of it.
Choose a roof system that can provide the superior protection and performance you need. Fortunately, looking for the best one is easier, especially when you turn to Hinkle Roofing, your premier roofing contractor in Tuscaloosa, AL. Let us help you choose a new roof in this handy video blog.
1. Select high-end shingles. Your roof is a highly visible design element that should make a big impression. For this reason, make sure that your new roof can match your home’s architectural style. Hinkle Roofing can help you with this. As a Master Elite™ roofing contractor, we carry a broad range of high-quality shingles from GAF®, North America’s largest roofing manufacturer. These include:
• Three-Tab — A cost-effective option that isn’t a pushover in weather protection and reliable performance.
• Timberline® — GAF’s best-selling line of architectural shingles. They offer an enhanced look and come in varied textures and thicknesses.
• Designer — A premium choice that can maximize your home’s curb appeal. These shingles are available in an extensive range of styles and colors.
2. Install a complete roof system. Your roof is a complex system of essential components that work together to keep your home damage-free from the elements. When you turn to Hinkle Roofing, your trusted roofing company in Tuscaloosa, AL, you can enjoy a complete roof system from GAF. This comes with deck protection, waterproof leak barriers, attic ventilation, and ridge cap.
3. Go for solid warranties. The right roofing warranty works to protect you and your investment from inferior installation and material effects. Since Hinkle Roofing has the Master Elite distinction, we can offer you one of the strongest warranties in the business—GAF’s Golden Pledge® Warranty. This premium warranty offers 50-year coverage on materials and 25-year coverage on installation. It also comes with a comprehensive checkup from a GAF certified inspector. For quality roofing in Hoover, AL, that can get you through decades of exceptional performance, turn to us.
4. Hire a reliable roofer. This ensures that your roof installation will run smoothly from start to finish. Choose Hinkle Roofing for the job. With our certified and highly trained team, we’ll work on your new roof according to the stringent quality standards and methods set by GAF. Expect that we’ll install your new roofing perfectly the first time.
Turn to Hinkle Roofing for your roof replacement needs. Fill out our form today for a free estimate.